- Maker: Emanuel Pioté (Austrian, Vienna 1781–1865)
- Decorator: Jacob H. Köchert (Austrian, Vienna 1795–1868)
- Dated: circa 1825
- Culture: Austrian, Vienna
- Medium: steel, gold, enamel, agate, wood, leather
- Measurements: overall lenght 26 15/16 inches (68.5 cm)
- Inscription: (engraved on face of blade) Vivat / Carolus 6 / Imperator / et Rex Boh. / 1723 (with Austrian double-headed eagle crowned); (around upper rim of locket) Piote & Kochert / Jouilliers de la Cour / à Vienne
- Marking: Arms: (top of hilt) Hoyos Sprinzenstein; (on chape), Imperial arms of Austri
This richly decorated sword was made for one of the counts Hoyos-Sprinzenstein. His enameled coat of arms surmounts the lion-headed pommel. The scabbard locket is inscribed “Pioté et Köchert,” the leading Viennese jewelers of the nineteenth century.
if sonic the hedgehog used a gun this would be it dang
presenting my new favorite dude… the ghost hunter from ocarina of time!
this shady guy hangs around on a creaky old bed with a bunch of liquor bottles on the floor, buying poes from folks (“folks” being just link, because let’s be real, ain’t nobody else doing any-damn-thing in hyrule)
he’s really weird and i like him a whole lot. what’s his deal? nobody knows.
the man bat encounter by reynan sanchez
EXOTIQUE 6: The World’s Most Beautiful CG Characters
The Abyss Table is a stunning coffee table that mimics the depths of the ocean with stacked layers of wood and glass. Made by London-based furniture design company Duffy London, the limited-edition piece comes with the hefty price tag of £5,800 (nearly $10,000).
[long, low whistle]
Basil Gogos portrait of Vincent as Professor Henry Jarrod in House Of Wax (1953)